Because we frequently work in urban environments, AthenianRazak has extensive experience in historic renovation, both with and without tax credits. Our reputation with owners and regulators is stellar: we provide economically feasible solutions that meet historic guidelines.
Because of our substantial experience, the basic parameters of historic redevelopment are deeply ingrained in us. When we start to look at a property, we already have a sense of what can and should be preserved, what may be changed, and what is borderline and can potentially be negotiated. We understand relative costs and benefits, the hidden places where the highest risks and surprises lurk, and construction procedures and timetables. From initial planning to completion, occupancy, and maintenance, we are able to deftly define and realize a historic redevelopment project, downsizing risk and uncertainty along the way.
List of Projects
- 833 Chestnut East / 750,000 SF Commercial Office Building Philadelphia, PA
- Lenfest Hall, Curtis Institute of Music Philadelphia, PA
- The Curtis Institute of Music Campus Facilities Management Plan Philadelphia, PA
- Bryn Mawr Theater Redevelopment Bryn Mawr, PA
- 350 East Cermak Chicago, IL
- 150,000 SF Film and Television Sound Stage The Philadelphia Navy Yard, Philadelphia, PA
- Building 79 Redevelopment The Philadelphia Navy Yard, Philadelphia, PA
- 47,000 SF Office Building The Philadelphia Navy Yard Philadelphia, PA
- The Jacob Reed Building 44,000 SF Historic Office and Retail Philadelphia, PA
- Two 350-Unit Apartment Buildings Philadelphia, PA
- 415,000 SF Office/Industrial Park Marcus Hook, PA
- The Cosmopolitan / 191 Apartments / Retail / Parking Philadelphia, PA
- Sheridan Building / 100,000 SF Commercial Office Building Philadelphia, PA